Wealth of Welless
Quality Life Wellness can offer your company a wealth of wellness by incorporating a program consisting of a variety of services. Wellness in the Workplace programs are designed to fit the company's needs and desires.
- Workshops and Seminars
- Bi-monthly Wellness Newsletters with valuable information and obtainable tips
- Nutrition Classes
- Custom Corporate Health Fairs or Wellness Days which could include on-site: acupuncture, chair massage, reflexology, juice bar, educational materials, personalized assessments, wellness presentations, personal consultations with a health coach, and biometeric screenings (usually partnered with a local hospital)
- Regular yoga, pilates mat classes and fitness training
- Regular Guided Meditation Classes
- Break room make over
- Guided Group Nutrition Programs & Challenges that offer individualized attention and team building aspects. These programs offer education, support and accountability to empower people to use food as their tool protect their health and thrive!
- Geoff Hunt, Director, Specialty Service Operations, GE Healthcare
Angela is an engaging, energetic, and knowledgeable health practitioner. Her programs, classes, and compelling enthusiasm were the catalyst for our employees to make changes in diet, exercise, and overall wellness.